SPARQ - Q1000
- Enjoys all the benefits of a traditional microinverters - better energy harvest, improved safety, simplified design and installation and increased reliability.
- Allows inputs for up to four PV modules and provides independent maximum peak power tracking (MPPT) for each.
- Has the highest real power ouput, maximum power density, and lowest weight in the industry.
- Is designed to last as long as the solar module - 25yrs+, providing best-in-class returns on your investment.
- Is backed by a 12 year limited warranty with the options to extend it to 25 years.
- Can deliver full reactive power control and VAR compensation.
- Provides individual module monitoring via wireless Zigbee communications.
- Provisioning can start as soon as the first module is plugged in. No more waiting for the AC to be turned on to start the process.
- Powered by an ultra-high Performance Linux micro-computer.
- Advanced Zigbee communication allows fast and reliable communication through walls and ceiling.
- Displays Real-Time metrics and stores historical information for the life of the system.
- Panel-by-panel information is included for all installers to be able to effectively troubleshoot the installation.
- Cloud based monitoring allows for easy access from anywhere.
- Modern HTML, CSS, and Java script user interface supports nearly any device - no app required.
- Automatic detection of connected inverters means quick and painless installation before the Ac is connected.
- Perform an installation layout once and it is automatically synced to your cloud account.
- Complete system updates mean that your SPARQ ecosystem can be updated to support new and improved feature sets.